Heiwa Hygiene Hanoi Co.,Ltd is a fully owned subsidiary of Heiwa Medic Co.,Ltd – the headquarter of Heiwa Group.
Being known as the first cotton swabs producer in Japan since 1965, Heiwa Group is proud to provide hundreds of designs to meet customer’s special demands, from daily use to industrial cotton swabs. In terms of medical use swabs, with 50 years of experience, Heiwa Medic is the top choice of most Japan hospitals.
In 2002, the establishment of Heiwa Hygiene Products co.,Ltd in Shanghai marked the first milestone for our globalization development. Thanks to the warm welcome of big chain stores such as Watsons, Carrefour, Tesco Lawson, Heiwa’s brand “Cotton Land” now become very popular in China nationwide. The beauty products of the company like cotton puff, face mask, oil absorbent paper also won OEM contract with many cosmetics brands, some of whom are Kanebo, Pola and Chanel.
Entered Vietnam in Feb 2007, Heiwa Hygiene Hanoi mainly functioned as an Export Processing Enterprises to provide cotton swabs overseas such as Japan and China market. In 2012, we started to join the local market with the brand LIFE including paper stick cotton swabs for both adult and baby. The products soon reach the customer’s cart by the outstanding quality and reasonable price.
Company profile of Vietnam Branch:
- Trade name: Heiwa Hygiene Hanoi Company Limited
- Type of business: FDI Company
- Business License No.: 01242000013
- General Director: Masahiro Kurokawa
- Number of employees: 270*
- Business lines: Manufacture of paper stick cotton swabs for daily life, medical use and industrial cleaning purposes.
- Brand name: LIFE, Cotton Land, Cotton Zoo, UD (Universal Design)
* As of May 2015